Quality Planning Studio FMEA software integrates the core quality tools and ensures adherence to fundamental process flow steps. It's a single, integrated software tool for planning, documenting and monitoring core quality requirements.
ADVANCED PRODUCT QUALITY PLANNING (APQP)
Integrated links of process documentation and definition from Process Flow and throughout all documents (Control Plan, PFMEA, PPAP, etc.)
Part families allow creation of multiple project documents based off a single master part.
Document control to eliminate occurrence of old versions of Control Plans and FMEAs appearing elsewhere in the plant.
Reduced audit risk and prep time since all information is kept up-to-date automatically.
Perform multiple characteristic changes from a single screen.
Traceability to change history.
Features & Benefits
A versatile tool flexible to be used across the Automotive, Aerospace and even the Food industries
Automate APQP processes for risk mitigation, increased product reliability and process efficiencies
• APQP Requirements – Formats and methodology adhere to the requirements of APQP, FMEA, PPAP, QSA, ISO 14001, IATF 16949, 21 CFR Part 11, and other OEM standards such as Honda and Toyota.
• Part Families – Create one master part and quickly generate countless similar projects.
• Cascading Edits – Eliminate document inconsistencies with cascading edits.
• Best Practices – Built with Best Practices, Internal Controls and Quality Auditing methodology. Improving the process and documenting the steps to identify problems, resolve issues, document lessons learned and prepare for future Quality Audits.
• Integrate with SPC– Bi-directional communication with DataMetrics (SPC) Statistical
Process Control software.
• Gage R&R Studies - Perform R&R calculations and print Gage R & R Worksheets,
Completed Results, Calculation History, and R & R Schedule reports.
• Design Your Process – Create detailed Block Diagrams, Flowcharts, P-Diagrams, Fish, Bone Diagrams, and more!
Communicating with SPC and Gage & Tool Management
Talk with a Solutions Expert about how to set up a process improvement program for your factory